UniProgy and Yii Frameworks
UniProgy Framework is not actually a stand-alone fulfeatured framework. It's an extension of Yii Framework that adds some new features which are used across the whole Couponic script.
UniProgy Framework tends not to break or override any original Yii Framework feature or core functionality. Even if some functionality is overriden there's always a way to use default behavior.
Not only UniProgy Framework is built on top of Yii Framework it also includes several useful extensions by default. Here they are:
- CDropDownMenu CDropDownMenu is an extension to CMenu that allows Drop-Downs via the superfish jquery plugin.
- CCurl - Object oriented wrapper for the cURL library.
- CFile This extension offers commonly used functions for filesystem objects (files and directories) manipulation.
- Image Provides methods for the dynamic manipulation of images. Various image formats such as JPEG, PNG, and GIF can be resized, cropped, rotated and sharpened.
- Mailer EMailer is a simple wrapper for the PHPMailer library.
- NHCKEditor CKEditor extension that uses the parameters based on CKEditor API.
- Uploadify This extension adds a flash based file-upload with progress-bar and multi-file upload capability. It implements all options of Uploadify.
- EZip This extension is for working with zip. Based on comments to http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.zip-open.php.